The Contact module allows you to insert contact forms and send it to any email address using the Themify Builder. It comes with a drag and drop form builder that allows you to create unlimited forms and custom fields. It also allows you to enable submissions to become contact posts. This creates and stores all submitted messages in your database. This is a great backup just in case your mail server fails for whatever reason. In addition to this, you can also enter custom “send to” address, form field labels, and options to include captcha and send copy checkbox. The appearance of the form can be styled using the module’s Styling panel.
– 4 Contact Style Layouts
– Drag & drop form builder
– Enable submissions as Contact posts – Creates and stores messages in the database
– Custom field/placeholder labels
– 7 Custom field types: Text, Textarea, Upload File (supports PDF, JPEG, and .docx files), Radio, Select, Checkbox, & – Static Text (For Shortcodes or text/HTML codes)
– Captcha Support
– Custom label, Send Button, & Error Message Styling
– Custom Success Message or redirects to any site URL
This addon requires the Themify Builder. You can use it with the latest version of any Themify theme or the Builder plugin.