When the world’s most used CMS and the industry-leading CRM come together, great things are bound to happen for your organization. WordPress and Salesforce is an integration that you need working for you!
One of the big advantages of using the Salesforce CRM is that you don’t need an IT expert to set it up or manage your sales pipeline. Shouldn’t your integration with WordPress be a similar experience?
With Ninja Forms’ Salesforce CRM addon, integration with WordPress is complete and virtually effortless.
No more struggling with unwieldy custom-coded integrations. No more manual data entry. Toss out the plugins you’ve tried before that fall short of complete integration with your account.
Start experiencing Salesforce integration the way it was meant to be!
Total Integration, Zero Effort
Salesforce is incredibly customizable with innumerable Objects and Fields. Pull in only the Objects and Fields you need to use on your WordPress website. As your needs evolve, pulling in more is no more work than a few clicks of your mouse.
– Enter your Salesforce API to establish communication with your account
– A list of available Objects and Fields appear in Ninja Forms
– Select only the Object(s) that you need
– Your Object(s) and associated Fields are pulled in automagically for use in your WordPress forms
It’s that simple. The addon is built to allow you to customize its use around your account to best suit your needs. This is your extension!
Easily Map any of Your WordPress Forms Directly to Your SalesForce Account
Your Ninja Forms addon features an Add to Salesforce action that can be added to any WordPress form. With that action enabled in your form builder, mapping Ninja Forms fields to your account’s fields is incredibly easy. Just click and go!
– Add the Add to Salesforce action to your form
– Map the Ninja Forms field to your CRM account field
– Designate any data handling instructions you might have for each field
There’s nothing more to it than that!