Send SMS from WordPress from any WordPress form with ClickSend and Ninja Forms!
Convert more leads
A 2011 study published in the Harvard Business Review reports that the average response time to inbound leads is 42 hours, which is incredibly slow. At the same time, research from InsideSales.com shows that 35–50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first.
ClickSend SMS can help you boost your lead response time. Simply send yourself an SMS alert you get a new lead. This lets you follow up faster, thus converting more leads.
Improve customer support
Do you use Ninja Forms for your customer support forms? Here are two ways this plugin can help you improve your support:
- Send an SMS alert to your support team whenever you get a new ticket. This will boost your response time and improve customer happiness.
- Send a “support ticket received” confirmation SMS to your customers. This puts your customers at ease and lets them know that you’re working on fixing their problems.
- Wanna get notified of new sales? Want to follow up with new customers as soon as possible? Send yourself an SMS whenever you make a sale.
- Collected your customers’ phone numbers? Send them an SMS confirming that their purchase was successful and provide more information regarding shipping & delivery.
The above examples are just the tip of the iceberg. There’s much more you can do with this plugin. You can create any kind of alert you’d like.
– Send an SMS using Clicksend upon form submission.
– No SMS character limit – ultra-long SMS will be broken into multiple messages.
– Easy to use. No programming skills required.
– Use form fields in your SMS.