Social Media is the lifeblood that keeps the internet glowing. Social Sharing lets you harness that activity and use it as a positive force for your business. Choose from more than 20 social sharing networks to display on your website to create a custom collection of sharing options for your visitors.
– Different websites, pages, and posts have different social sharing needs. That’s why we’ve included a large selection of locations you can choose to place sharing buttons.
– A floating sidebar is a very common, effective, and sleek way to add social sharing icons to any page on your website. We’ve even included unique hover styles for the vertical and browser edge orientation of a social sidebar.
– Perfect for blog posts and content heavy pages, Monarch allows you to place sharing buttons either above the content area, below the content area, or in both locations.
– Media is arguably the most shared content on the web and Monarch makes media sharing even easier. When users hover over media elements within your content social sharing buttons fade in for quick and easy sharing.
– Monarch lets you create automatic sharing pop-ups that can be triggered by timed delays, such as when a user reaches the bottom of a post or page and even upon leaving a page. These are incredibly effective.
– Similar to triggered pop-ups, fly-ins are another great way to grab your readers’ attention when they are most engaged. These can also be triggered by time delays, page location, or when the user’s mouse is leaving the page.