The Gravity Flow WooCommerce Extension adds workflow automation to WooCommerce orders empowering store owners to integrate orders more deeply and more efficiently with the business processes.
Every time an order is created in WooCommerce, an entry is automatically created in Gravity Forms so Gravity Flow will trigger the first step in the workflow.
There are 5 steps included in the WooCommerce Extension:
- Payment – This step allows a customer to submit a payment for an order at any point in the workflow.
- Refund – The step will refund payment.
- Capture Payment – This step will capture the payment which was pre-authorized at the WooCommerce checkout but not captured.
- Cancel Payment – This step will cancel the payment which was pre-authorized at the WooCommerce checkout.
- Checkout – Use this step to take an order in the middle of a workflow.